The scope of this journal is extended to the researchers working as pharmacists, chemists, chemical engineers, biologists, oncologists working in R&D of drugs and biologics, scientists working in pharmacological engineering and biotechnology. It implements multi-disciplinary fields, GDDDR is publishing the review articles in the following domains;
1. Medicinal Chemistry
- Structural or molecular biological studies elucidating molecular recognition processes.
- Fragment-based drug discovery.
- Drug target identification and validation.
2. Pharmaceutical Technology
- Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of novel biologically active compounds.
- Phenotypic screening and target deconvolution.
3. Preclinical and Clinical Pharmacology
- Preclinical development studies.
- Translational animal models.
- Mechanisms of action and signaling pathways.
- Distribution, pharmacokinetics and metabolic transformations of drugs or biologically active compounds in drug development.
- Drug delivery and formulation (design and characterization of dosage forms, release mechanisms and in vivo testing).
- Isolation, structural characterization, biosynthesis, bioengineering and pharmacological evaluation of natural products.
- In Silico drug designing.
- Identifying targets for drug discovery using bioinformatics.
- Computer-aided drug designing
- Use of fluorescent probe for fast and quantitative detection of chemicals in blood
- genomics-based drug design and discovery